My day today. God help me.
I think I’m actually depressed. Like with legitimate depression. Fuck.
Things that suck about College Dorms
- public bathrooms
- you have to shower with shoes on
- you have no room for a couch
- no dish washer
- you must always move your laundry out of the machines right away or people will take it out and make it dirty again.
- you aren’t allowed to have microwaves unless they are attached to a minifridge
- the microfridge we rented for $200 is a piece o’ shit
- you don’t have a driveway
- parking passes are expensive as shit
- it smells like shit all the time
- people are fucking disgusting pigs
- you can’t paint the walls
- you can’t have candles
- your family isn’t right down the hall, some fucking strangers are
- the elevator is slow as shit
- the stairs suck even worse than the elevator does
- people see you without makeup on in your gross fat person sweats
- you can’t have your boyfriend spend the night every night because you’re roommate will feel violated.
- your bed is literally the most uncomfortable thing you have ever slept on when you don’t have a mattress pad(AKA me)
- the endless monotony of it all just makes you more angsty and depressed than you were in high school, which is just fucked up!
Ignore my rant. I’m feeling a bit moody & angsty.